Delivered on a Flash Drive
This PowerPoint Library, jam-packed with ready-to-use PowerPoint presentations on Christian apologetics, doctrine, and current issues, was designed by Dr. Ron Rhodes, and comes delivered to you on a quality Flash Drive.
Dr. Rhodes — educated at Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M. and Th.D.) and author of over 50 books, including the popular Reasoning from the Scriptures series — has lectured on Christian apologetics and the cults at numerous academic institutions, including Dallas Theological Seminary, Talbot Seminary, Biola University, Southern Evangelical Seminary, Veritas Evangelical Seminary, Golden Gate Baptist Seminary, Briercrest Bible College, New Orleans Baptist Seminary, and more. As well, he has spoken at innumerable large conferences across the United States and Canada (adult and youth groups), as well as appeared on virtually thousands of Christian radio and TV shows.
Here are a few of his best-selling books:
Now, for the first time, the PowerPoint slides for his most popular presentations are available for purchase — made available on a convenient Flash Drive.
Just plug the Flash Drive into your computer and the slides are easily transferable to your computer hard drive.
Among the topics included:
Powerpoint Presentations on the Cults
- What Is a Cult?
- Why Study the Cults?
- Theological Characteristics of Cults
- What's New in the Kingdom of the Cults?
- Consequences of Cult cheap beats by dre Involvement.
- Three Biggest Mistakes Cults Make About Jesus.
- Understanding and Answering Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- Understanding and Answering Mormons.
- FLDS - Fundamentalist Latter-day Saints.
- Understanding and Answering Scientology.
- Understanding and Answering Wicca / Witchcraft.
- Understanding and Answering the Children of God (The Family).
- Understanding and beats by dre Answering the Nation of Islam.
- Understanding and Answering Satanism.
- Understanding and Answering the Christian Identity Movement.
- Sexual Deviations in Kingdom of Cults.
- 10 Keys to Witnessing to the Cults.
- A variety of PowerPoint beats by dre presentations on the New Age Movement (including New Age politics, influence, health, ethics, education, business, channeling, and astrology.
Powerpoint Presentations on Christian Doctrine
Powerpoint Presentations on General Apologetics
- Where is the Discernment?
- The Truth Behind Ghosts, Mediums, and Psychic Phenomena
- Answering the Objections of Atheists, Agnostics, and Skeptics.
- Making Sense of the Problem of Evil.
- An Overview of Islam
- The Rise of Radical Islam.
- Emergence of Mysticism in the Modern Church.
- Mysticism, Subjectivism, and Emotionalism in the Church Today.
- Making the michael kors outlet Case for Creation.
- Making the Case for Intelligent Design.
- Answering Objections to Intelligent Design.
- Understanding Eckhart Tolle: A New Earth.
- Survey of Christian Denominations.
- These PowerPoint presentations are quite thorough.
- The PowerPoint presentation on the Consequences of Cult Involvement has 67 slides.
- The presentation on the Essentials of Christianity has 75 slides.
- The presentation on Defining Cults has 102 slides.
- The presentation on Wicca has 120 slides.
- The presentation on Christian Denominations has 147 slides.
Ideal for Church Leaders
- These Christian Powerpoints are ideal for pastors, Bible study leaders, small group leaders, youth group leaders, and anyone who speaks on apologetics.
- Instead of single-word bullet points on each PowerPoint slide, the bullet points in these Christian powerpoint presentations contain full phrases or sentences so you never have to second-guess the meaning. All the necessary information is provided on each slide.
- Some of these PowerPoint presentations have either audio and/or video files embedded in them.
Today, many Christian organizations and publishers charge $39.95 for each and every Christian PowerPoint presentation.
If we did that with this package, it would cost close to $2000.
We are offering the entire PowerPoint Library for only $149.99.
Below are some snapshots of sample slides from different presentations:
Limited Time Offer
For a limited time only, up until June 15, 2010, those who order the PowerPoint Library will also receive Reproducible Handouts. These PDF (Adobe Acrobat) Handouts deal with:
- The Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ
- Sociology and the Cults
- The Trinity
- Hare Krishna
- Transcendental Meditation
- The Unification Church
- Unitarian Universalism
- The Word Faith Movement
- The Divine Name (Jehovah’s Witnesses)
- The Holy Spirit (Jehovah’s Witnesses)
- Jesus Christ (Jehovah’s Witnesses)
- Jesus is Yahweh (Jehovah’s Witnesses)
- The Granville Sharpe Rule (Jehovah’s Witnesses)
- Guide to Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Salvation (Jehovah’s Witnesses)
- Soul Sleep (Jehovah’s Witnesses)
- The Trinity (Jehovah’s Witnesses)
- Two Peoples (Jehovah’s Witnesses)
- The Watchtower Society (Jehovah’s Witnesses)
- Problems with the Book of Mormon
- Book of Mormon (General)
- Changes in the Book of Mormon
- Humans Exalted (Mormonism)
- Jesus Christ (Mormonism)
- The Bible (Mormonism)
- Plagiarisms (Mormonism)
- Plurality of Gods (Mormonism)
- Restored Church (Mormonism)
- Salvation (Mormonism)
- Angel Movement (New Age Movement)
- Astrology (New Age Movement)
- Bible (New Age Movement)
- Definition (New Age Movement)
- God (New Age Movement)
- Jesus Christ (New Age Movement)
- Man (New Age Movement)
- Business (New Age Movement)
- Education (New Age Movement)
- Ethics (New Age Movement)
- Health Care (New Age Movement)
- Politics (New Age Movement)
- Psychology (New Age Movement)
- Psychics (New Age Movement)
- Revelation (New Age Movement)
- Second Coming (New Age Movement)
- Sin and Salvation (New Age Movement)
Here's a Sample Handout:
Unsolicited User Comment:
I think this is awesome. This is a huge blessing! Thanks for making it. It’s a really good resource!
Unsolicited User Comment:
The presentations are great... May God continue to bless your ministry.
Order your copy of the Ron Rhodes PowerPoint Library today.
You will receive the PowerPoint slides on a quality Flash Drive.
Click below to order:
We will ship immediately by Priority Mail.